Wednesday Mid-Week - Cancelled

Posted on
  • The weather forecast for the last few days hasn't improved much so have decided not to post one!
    Hopefully back to normal next week?

    If someone wished to run one on another day please do?

    1 Attachment

    • Screenshot 2024-02-19 183512.png
  • As you say @PaulW the forecast for Wednesday is dire! But Thursday looks better. So, as long as the forecast doesn't deteriorate, then I might go out for a spin on Thursday morning. So, if anyone else is interested then please let me know and I'll publish a route for a NON-CLUB (Other) ride.

  • Thanks @ChrisP I hope that someone would offer an alternative, personally not around as I’m off Birding… hope that you do get a few positive replies?

  • Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • Image
    • List
    • Quote
    • code
    • Preview

Wednesday Mid-Week - Cancelled

Posted by Avatar for PaulW @PaulW